Recycled Leather #GuiltFreeKicks (MEN)
These super versatile eco-friendly sneakers are made with a meticulous combination of the latest sustainable material developments, and natural materials provided for by mother nature 🌎
Made with recycled leather, post-consumer plastics and natural materials, these #GuiltFreeKicks are designed and made to stay in your wardrobe for seasons to come!
- Yups! We think so too! And we deliberately made them versatile and timeless, so they can stay part of your wardrobe for multiple seasons!
- From matching jeans to casual work pants, you could pretty much wear these everyday for a whole week!
- SUPER COMFORTABLE! The insoles are squishy yet supportive with arch support, and layered with a sheet of natural cork to keep your feet feeling fresh.
- Don’t just take our word for it though, check out the verified customer reviews.
We're glad you asked!Well there are 3 key reasons:
- Use Sustainable Materials
- Employ an Ethical Supply Chain
- Give Back to the Community - specifically to young victims of human-trafficking (learn more here)
- Recycled Leather - derived from discarded leather trimmings, maintaining the premium look & feel of genuine leather
- Recycled Plastic - every pair recycles 5 post-consumer plastic bottles, including the shoelaces!
- Recycled Cotton lining - marrying sustainability, comfort and durability perfectly
- Natural Cork insole layer - naturally anti-bacterial, anti-odour & sweat-wicking
- Supremely padded recycled variable density insole with arch-support - for unparalleled comfort & support - MUST TRY!
- Recycled Natural Rubber compound sole - maximising durability & comfort
- Wipe recycled leather with damp cloth
- IMPORTANT: Use water, diluted detergent, or specially formulated Sneaker Clinic leather wipes and protectors only
- Do NOT use antiseptic or harsh chemicals
- Shoelaces can be hand or machine washed
- Insoles not to be washed. It is naturally anti-bacterial - air only for maintenance.
- Outsole can be cleaned with sole cleaners, or whitening toothpaste and old toothbrush